Wednesday, 28 October 2015
Crafty Goodness - #01
1. Stunning Summer Hoop Art - I love these! They are so bright and cheerful and would add an instant smile to any room.
2. Oh so cute Drawstring Bag tutorial - it really is getting to that festive time of year, with some people in Australia embracing Halloween, summer pool parties in full swing and Christmas around the corner, whip up some of these cute bags to hand out full of party favours, take as treat bags or gift as a cute gift idea for teachers and classmates!
3. Bust your scrap stash with these gorgeous Scrapbusting Hexie Hotpads - cute and useful in the kitchen, these would also make neat little gifts!
4. Pretty Fabric Envelopes - get inspired with these vintage style fabric envelopes - just the thing for popping gift cards and cash in for Christmas if you don't know what to get a fussy teen or a friend that has everything, these will add a handmade touch to your gift!*
5. Crochet Christmas Trees - cute and colourful - need I say more!
*Sponsored by Dolly Henry*
© Dolly Henry Design Co. | All rights reserved.